Honda’s all-new and hotly anticipated VFR1200F, head-turning VT1300CX Fury and sleek Shadow VT750 Black Spirit are just three of the impressive two-wheel machines to be making their UK debut this Valentine’s weekend, with the further introduction of new finance, servicing and insurance offers also available.
This Valentine’s ‘Start Something Special’ weekend event will be the first opportunity for the UK’s millions of motorcycle enthusiasts to see and test ride Honda’s latest models for the first time – and be in with a chance to win one of six romantic weekends away in Paris – at the official launch of its exciting 2010 motorcycle range taking place at Honda two-wheel dealerships across the country on 12-14 February.
Heralded for its sleek lines and style, unrivalled quality of finish, awesome V4 engine and impressive all-round handling, the all-new VFR1200F starts a new era in the development, engineering and styling of motorcycles, just as Honda’s famous Fireblade did almost eighteen years ago.
Honda’s renowned quality and reliability, combined with the low maintenance shaft drive of the VFR1200F, enables longer servicing intervals than previously – of 8,000 miles or annually – therefore reducing ongoing servicing costs and maintenance. And for the first time with a new Honda machine, the VFR1200F comes with an extended three year AA European roadside assist cover (selected countries only) and three year warranty as standard, all for the attractive price of £11,596 OTR.
Competitive Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) finance is also available on the VFR1200F from launch, with low rate finance and deposit options making monthly payments affordable, whilst also offering peace of mind with a guaranteed future value (GFV) that comes with a PCP.
The VFR1200F is also Honda’s first machine to come with the option of a new three year fixed price servicing plan, adding to the longer-term benefits of owning this unique machine. Further fixed price servicing plans will be announced on a range of Honda models in the near future.
And, customers can benefit even further when purchasing a Honda machine from 1 March 2010, with an all-new seven day ride-away insurance cover option.
Steve Martindale, General Manager of Honda (UK) Motorcycles commented, “Feedback from our dealers across the country indicates that our 2010 national launch this Valentine’s weekend is looking set to cause a stir and great interest, and not just among the UK’s large number of motorcycling enthusiasts but also their families and friends. Our new bike range, from small capacity scooters to the latest in larger capacity stylish and advanced engineered machines, has sparked people’s imaginations. This is the first opportunity for people to see and test ride Honda’s latest models, some of which have been hotly anticipated for a fair while, so it’s great that people across the country can be a part of our national launch via their local dealer.”
For your chance to ‘start something special’ this Valentine’s weekend, attend a launch event, see and test ride the exciting new bikes in the range, receive some great Valentine’s giveaways, win a romantic break in Paris and find out more about some of Honda Motorcycles’ fantastic new finance, servicing and insurance offers, be sure to visit your local Honda Motorcycle dealer this weekend. Honda Motorcycle dealers can be found by using the ‘Dealer Search’ facility within www.honda.co.uk or by calling 0845 200 8000.
PCP finance scheme: Full terms and conditions apply. Two options available:
- 10% deposit, 36 months at £234pcm plus final payment of £3357.67, APR 6.9%
- 20% deposit, 36 months at £195pcm plus final payment of £3357.67, APR 5.9%
* Final payment includes £65 option to purchase fee. £125 credit acceptance fee is included in the monthly payments
* At the end of the 36 months the customer has three options: 1) pay the final payment and keep the bike, 2) hand bike back with nothing further to pay (subject to terms and conditions), 3) part exchange the machine and use the equity after paying the GFV (final payment) as a deposit for a new machine
* Contracted mileage is 8,000 per annum although customers can do mileage between 4,000 and 18,000 per annum, with a new final payment and monthly payments able to be calculated in this case
* The maximum advance is 110% of the HUK OTR price ie. £12,755. This is subject to underwriting. A customer’s deposit would be in addition to this amount, which could allow a customer to fund the purchase of dealer and Honda Genuine accessories